Quality Assurance Specialist
in the glass processing industry and located in New Cairo
– Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
– Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
– Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
– Make recommendations for improvement.
– Create training materials and operating manuals.
Requirements and skills:
– 2~3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist.
– Bachelor’s degree of Science or Agriculture Engineering.
– Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance.
– Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
– Very Good communication & English language skills, both verbal and written.
– Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Assurance Specialist.