Job Summary: –
We are searching for a Demand & Forecasting Purchasing Planning with a keen eye for detail to buy various goods for our company. The purchaser’s duties will include conducting market research, building a network of reliable vendors and service providers, negotiating the best contracts, inspecting deliveries,
• Products’ Segmentation “ABC, Shortage, Seasonality, Promotions…..”
• Statistical Forecasting.
• Purchase Planning.
• Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
• Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts.
• Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time.
• Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy.
• Retail experience or similar.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Sound research and networking skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of Sales Strategy.
• 2-3 years of experience in Demand Planning and forecasting.
• Complexity management ability.
• Aware of different planning and forecasting systems.
If you’re interested kindly send your resume to [email protected]
and mention your job title in the subject.