The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
– Follow up on data entry operators and ensure that all transfer permissions received from the branches (goods transfers) to the branches have been supplied and received (and perform all data entry tasks)
– Carrying out the functions and tasks of the treasurer in terms of issuing receipt vouchers for customers and receiving cash corresponding to cash sales, and carrying out any other works related to the treasury and cash.
– Preparing the charge of expenses and sending it to the administration for review.
– Maintaining and arranging customer files, placing all documents related to customer transactions in customer files, and matching them with customer accounts statements.
– Making a sudden random inventory of the goods for some samples and following up with the stores.
– Making customer invoices according to exchange authorizations and supply orders.
– Ensure that the policy of seasonal discounts and offers is applied.
– Ensure that all documents that are entered and taken out are archived.
– Preparing and calculating monthly sales commissions and sending them to management for review and approval.
– Printing customer account statements monthly and approving them by customers.
– Print customer arrears reports and follow up with the representatives in collecting the overdue amounts.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
– 2-5 years of experience in general accounting.
– Excellent organizational skills.
Working days: 6 days
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM